October 23, 2009 — The Spider Holster is a professional camera carrying system designed to put the weight of your camera at your hip, and to give you easy quick-draw access to your camera at all times.
It feels good and it’s very comfortable. No back, shoulder and neck stress – the holster and camera rest on your hip and leg complementing your body movements.
The SpiderPro system includes the SpiderPro, the Holster Belt, and the Spider Plate.
Stainless steel and hardened aluminum cast, the SpiderPro is extremely durable and designed specifically for active shooting situations.
The SpiderPro has a two-position lock:
- Lower position – the lock secures your camera each time it’s placed in the holster.
- Upper position – the lock disengages for quick and easy access to your camera.
The Holster Belt is secure, light and extremely durable. It is specifically designed for the heaviest pro camera bodies and lenses and allows you to carry/shoot with your SpiderPro comfortably for hours.
The Spider Plate screws to the bottom of your camera and will allow you to:
- shoot vertically using your camera’s vertical grip.
- easily connect your tripod quick-release for tripod use.
- let your camera hang at a comfortable angle on either side of your body.
There are other Spider products in the making, expanding the Spider camera carrying system to be even more versatile.
The SpiderPro System will be available for purchase exclusively through http://www.spiderholster.com on November 1st, 2009.Vodpod videos no longer available.